2Agility offers an array of remote classes, designed to suit your needs and timings.
This course is for anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum Team members. [Read more…]
The next Scrum Fundamentals workshop, starting April 11 is FREE, RSVP at the link.
2Agility will be releasing virtual courses for the following courses in the upcoming months. If you would like more information on any of these courses, or would like to sign up for a reminder when the course comes out, please contact us.
Other Offerings – On Demand
These courses will be offered on a by-request basis, and can be both public, private or virtual offerings. Please contact 2Agility to express interest or ask for more information.
- Agile 101 basics (1 day course) – can be tailored for introductory course as half day (audience: Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Team members, Managers, Business stakeholders)
- Agile for Executives – 1 day course – (audience: middle management, senior management)
- LeSS and Large Scale Scrum for Executives: Principles, Organization and Change – 2 days (audience: middle management, senior management)
- Kanban for teams – 1 or 2 days course – based on Get Kanban game (depth of course more for the longer version) (audience: Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Team members, Managers, Business stakeholders)
- Cynefin Foundations Course – introduction to complexity and Sensemaker – 2 days (audience: Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Managers, Senior Management)